I got the letter in the the mail last week! I am officially attending Aquinas College for the Fall 2013 semester. I'm excited as I have been homesick the last semester or two and Aquinas is in my hometown. I will be moving out of my parents house, but not living on campus so it will be my first time actually being on my own. I'm a little nervous, but my parents house is only a 5-7 minute drive away. I will be glad to be back to the somewhat hustle and bustle of Grand Rapids, Michigan. And it will be nice to have a mall 10 minutes away! Aquinas is around the same size as Trine, but its largest major is education which is perfect for me. My dad is pretty excited about me going there as well since he is an alumni and my older brother Gentry attends school there.
thats awesome!! and my friend mary lives in Grand Rapids:) she goes to trine i wonder if you know her lol
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck. Do what makes you happy
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I hope you will be happy. We will miss you here.
ReplyDelete